[NFBWATLK] Announcing Greater Seattle Annual Chapter Picnic

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 23:01:48 UTC 2017

Hello,

Join us for our annual chapter picnic for summer fun with friends!

Saturday, August 5, 2017 3:00 PM.
At the home of Noel Nightingale and Jim Peterson
3800 S. Ferris Pl.
Seattle

Feel free to bring your families and invite blind folks from the area
who are new to NFB.

All guests are cordially asked to bring a food dish to share. Food
will be served outside, so keep that in mind; extremely perishable
foods may not be the best idea. Please bring serving utensils with
your food so we don’t use all of Noel and Jim’s dishes.

The chapter will provide main dishes (hotdogs, burgers, vegetarian
options) and relevant condiments.

Adults interested in drinking can rent a cup for $5 and enjoy draft
beer from a Georgetown keg.

Bring $5 for each pie you want to throw at one of our members; Mike
Mello, Marci Carpenter, and Noel Nightingale are current contenders!

Join the Facebook event here:
https://m.facebook.com/events/309105812862710/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2229%22%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3A%22plan_user_joined%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&_rdr

The house is at the last stop on the Metro bus 14 route. The stop is
called Mt. Rainier Dr. S. and S. Ridgeway Pl. exit the bus and turn
left so you walk the same direction the bus was driving. Cross the
next street. Turn right after crossing and ascend the stairs on your
left which you will find soon after the corner.

Please contact Cindy Bennett with questions at clb5590 at gmail.com or
828-989-5383.

Gracious thanks to our hosts Noel Nightingale and Jim Peterson!

We look forward to celebrating summer again!

--
Cindy Bennett
https://www.bennettc.com/

Ph.D. Candidate in Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington