[NFBWATLK] New CD from Northwest Trio Fine Company and upcoming CD Releases!

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Mar 5 04:37:31 UTC 2017

Hi,
Wow! Congratulations!  That is really neat news.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name. “But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.”
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”