[NFBWATLK] Tech Inclusion Seattle Career Fair

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:24:41 UTC 2017

More information below and on the Tech Inclusion Seattle
<https://seattle17.techinclusion.co/> website.

*Tech Inclusion Seattle *

Join us in driving an inclusive future for everyone. Tech Inclusion Seattle
focuses on solutions to jobs, access and opportunity, empathy and allyship,
inclusive and accessible design, creating inclusive teams and much more!

Day 1: Conference & Startup Showcase. Keynotes, panel discussions, solo
talks and immersive workshops focusing on solutions to diversity and
inclusion across the local and national tech ecosystem. Plus a Startup
Showcase and startup mentor office hours.

Day 2: Career Fair. Quality underrepresented tech candidates meet local
tech companies who care about diversity. Entry-, mid- and senior-level
candidates across engineering, product, data, UX, marketing, finance and
several other positions. Job candidates also have access to resume
workshops and career coaching.

Come join us if you're interested in learning what others are doing to
drive diversity and inclusion in tech, if you're looking for startup
mentorship, diverse dealflow, career development, tech jobs, personal
growth and best practices.  We can all be part of the solution!

You are safe and included here.

Tech Inclusion events are a safe and innovative space for people across
every gender, race, ethnicity, religion, country of origin, sexual
orientation, visible and invisible ability, and age, as well as veterans
and people formerly incarcerated. We work to make our events accessible to
everyone – we've partnered with Ava app (beta) to provide live captioning,
if you need an ASL interpreter or a volunteer guide, or have other
accessibility needs please let us know.

We Need Volunteers!

Find out more here <https://techinclusion.co/volunteer>! We can't do this
without great volunteers like you.

Brianna Blaser, Ph.D.
Counselor/Coordinator, DO-IT
washington.edu/doit
University of Washington
4545 15th Ave NE, Suite 100 | Seattle, WA 98105
206-221-4163 | fax: 206-221-4171 | blaser at uw.edu

--
Cindy Bennett
https://www.bennettc.com/

Ph.D. Candidate in Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington