[NFBWATLK] Tremendous Convention in Washington

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:14:28 UTC 2017

Hey Ben that was a great recap. You are really good at that. Thank you for
all you do to make our convention run smooth. You really did a great job on
the auction items I don't believe anyone else could do it better, or even
near as good. That reminds me of a song. !do what you do do well boy!

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician
Ham Call Sign: K5FPT