[NFBWATLK] Washington Senate Committee Services - Transportation Committee Fiscal Analyst

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Oct 5 21:10:35 UTC 2017

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 4:31 PM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV
Subject: FW: WA Senate Committee Services - Transportation Committee Fiscal Analyst

From: Kennedy, Ariel [mailto:Ariel.Kennedy at leg.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 4:21 PM
To: Olson, Toby (ESD) <TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV<mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV>>

Hi Toby,

Senate Committee Services has a new recruitment for a Fiscal Analyst position on the Senate Transportation Committee. This announcement is located on the Senate Committees Employment<http://leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/Pages/employment.aspx> site, and we ask that applications be submitted by COB on Monday, October 16th.. If you would not mind, we greatly appreciate you sharing this announcement with your network of job seekers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ariel Kennedy
Senate Committee Services
J.A. Cherberg Building, Room 448
Olympia, WA 98504-0466
(360) 786-7432
Ariel.kennedy at leg.wa.gov<mailto:Ariel.kennedy at leg.wa.gov>

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>