[NFBWATLK] Last Chance to reserve your state convention shuttle service

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:03:10 UTC 2017

Attention state convention attendees:

For our upcoming state convention, November 3-5, the Hotel RL will be
providing shuttle service from the amtrack station to the hotel. In order to
ensure there are enough vehicles/drivers to accommodate everyone, please
contact me off-list by e-mail or phone by Monday October 23 with the
following information: your name, what train number/date/time you will
arrive, and what train number/date/time you will depart. This applies to
anyone who may be arriving early on Thursday as well. In addition, if you
are utilizing other public transportation services, such as the Greyhound or
the bus that comes down from seattle and will need shuttle service, please
let me know as well. It is essential you contact me by October 23 if you are
in need of shuttle service. My e-mail is corey.grandstaff at gmail.com and my
phone number is (419)768-1523. Please do not reply to the listserve with
your information, contact me directly. Thank you for your assistance in
making this process as smooth as possible.

     Corey Grandstaff, Affiliate Treasurer