[NFBWATLK] Job Opportunity at Seattle Lighthouse!
kdaniel29 at ymail.com
Fri Sep 8 20:20:24 UTC 2017
The Lighthouse is seeking Production Worker candidates from the Blind community.
Good PayFull-Time WorkInspirational Work PlaceMission-Oriented OrganizationCustomer FocusedLife-Enhancing OpportunitiesGreat PeopleWonderful Benefits
Please consider being apart of something special and meaningful.
Production Work Job Description:
· Bolts, clips,screws or otherwise fastens and/or assembles parts.
· Performs basic riveting duties.
· Operates basicassembly machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations.
· Performsfinishing processes on metal and non-metal work pieces such as deburring usingsandpaper and hand-files.
· Operates manualsheers and table-saws.
· Operates basicdrilling equipment.
· Counts, packages,sorts and cleans parts.
· Adheres toestablished production, Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/G.E.D.
· Six months prior experience in machineoperation/assembly preferred.
· Excellent attendance record.
· Ability to work as a member of a team in a cooperativemanner.
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
· Ability to stand up to 8 hours with standardrest-periods.
· Ability to perform work assignments requiringrepetitive motions.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Male / Female / Personswith Disabilities / VEVRAA
To Apply Please Contact:
Kevin Daniel, Sr. Director of Strategic RecruitingTelephone: 206.973.4060kdaniel at seattlelh.org
visit our website
More information about the NFBWATlk