[NFBWATLK] Back from the Oregon Convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Sep 21 03:25:34 UTC 2017

Hi,
OOOOO, you're selling something chocolate??? I wonder if I could order some and you send it to me?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Philippians 2:9-11
9Why God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."