[NFBWATLK] Reserving your Hotel Room for State Convention October 26-28

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:40:34 UTC 2018

NFBW members:

I know it seems as if it is a long time away: however, our NFBW state
convention is fast approaching. The dates of the convention are October
26-28 and it will be held at the Hotel RL in Olympia, WA. You must reserve
your room before October 1 to receive the $102 rate secured by our NFBW
affiliate. Registration for the convention will be coming shortly. To book
you room, do one of the following two options:

a.	Online: National Federation of the Blind Booking Link
<https://reservations.redlion.com/ibe/details.aspx?hotelID=13753&langID=1&gr
oup=NFB11118&hgID=280&currID=0&dt1=6872&nights=3&rooms=1&adults=1&child1=0>
b.	By Phone: 800-733-5466 and mention you are with the National
federation of the Blind of WA.

Look forward to seeing everyone in October.

     Corey Grandstaff, Affiliate Treasurer