[NFBWATLK] FW: [WADA] Fwd: Employment Opportunity - Office of Program Research

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Aug 27 15:37:20 UTC 2018

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 11:15 AM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Employment Opportunity - Office of Program Research

I am the Assistant Director of the Office of Program Research, the non-partisan research staff for the Washington State House of Representatives in Olympia.  Our staff works directly with legislators and performs a variety of tasks, including legal and policy research and analysis, formulating policy options, drafting, and making presentations in front of legislative committees. We employ around 65 full-time professional staff consisting of attorneys, policy analysts, and fiscal analysts.

My office is currently recruiting for three counsel/research analyst positions.  I have attached the job announcement to this e-mail and would appreciate it if you could share it with members of the Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions and thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Morishima

Assistant Director, Office of Program Research
Counsel, House Health Care and Wellness Committee
(360) 786-7191