[NFBWATLK] FW: UPDATE - Northwest DeafBlind Conference

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Feb 12 23:37:54 UTC 2018

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC [mailto:AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:21 PM
To: DBSC Info
Subject: UPDATE - Northwest DeafBlind Conference

 *See update from NWDBC concerning their upcoming conference. Please do not reply to this email. Thank you.*

Update - 2018 Northwest DeafBlind Conference Registration Announcement!

Flash News - The conference registration is now open to DB people from anywhere. Please spread the good news to your DB communities and friends. Registration will be open until sold out or until Feb 24 whichever happens first. This will be the last registration announcement.

The conference will be from Tuesday March 27 through Friday March 30 2018 held in downtown Seattle with open weekends before and after for your own pleasure.

Price $150 for DB including your SSP

Support us to recruit more volunteers so we all have a 2nd SSP

Support us to raise money to cover costs for 2nd SSP ($150 each person)

Registration includes Open and Closing Ceremonies, access to all workshops, activities, exhibitors, breakfast and lunch each day.

The price does not include hotel, Wednesday dinner, Thursday dinner, Friday dinner.

Please do not buy your plane, train or bus ticket until you receive confirmation email from the Registration Team.

Our conference website has information such as a draft schedule at:

www.nwdbconference.org/schdeule<http://www.nwdbconference.org/schdeule>

Attached are two registration forms: one for DB and the other for SSP.

Washington State DeafBlind Citizens (WSDBC) is hosting a regional conference for the DB community. We have a conference committee called Northwest DeafBlind Conference and we're inviting our brothers and sisters from neighboring states/province: Idaho, Oregon, Alaska and British Columbia. We are now expanding and opening this opportunity to DB from anywhere.

We also have a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/nwdbc<http://www.facebook.com/nwdbc>.

Please share with your families, friends and SSPs.

The Northwest DeafBlind Conference Team

www.nwdbconference.org<http://www.nwdbconference.org>

www.facebook.com/nwdbc<http://www.facebook.com/nwdbc>

Debra Kahn