[NFBWATLK] notes from your President

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jan 3 06:58:35 UTC 2018

Hi,
Thanks for that very good report. Although I am no longer living in WA, my heart is still there with you guys and my Jim and one of my cats, Mikey, are buried in WA state.
Now that I am in Oregon, I'm in the Northwest again and closer to WA state. I hope I can come and visit sometime but I have to quit nomadding other places for that to happen.

I did not have very good experiences as a blind person in the Sacramento area, so I am relieved to be back up here in Eugene. We don't have a chapter of the NFB here, but I can still belong. That is the neat thing well, one neat thing about the NFB; you can belong to it wherever you move to. I've been in the Nfb chapters of Nebraska, WA State, California and Oregon and that has been really interesting!

Happy new year!
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Psalm 23:3 NLT  
My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My store is coming soon! It’s about time!