[NFBWATLK] Navigating the two organizations, was, RE: quick hello

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:06:09 UTC 2018

The thing that drew me to the NFB years ago was the fact that they had definite goals with forward movement and got results, and the proactive energy was very exciting to me.

However, there are serious issues that affect the blind of the nation that we all need to come together on for sure, and cant afford to stay divided when it comes to issues.  We all need jobs.  We all want to see improvements with our state agency, we all want to work for better and safe travel and improved mass transit, just to mention a few of the issues we all know about, and the more we can come together on issues, the more pressure can be brought to bear to get things done.

Judy