[NFBWATLK] my new book has been published!

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jun 13 06:35:51 UTC 2018

Hi,
Not unless I can rob a bank or two. I'd sure love to come, but I can't.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."