[NFBWATLK] Mike Freeman

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:12:17 UTC 2018

Mike was very memorable and is missed.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via NFBWATLK
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:53 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: [NFBWATLK] Mike Freeman

Hi,

Last night I finally got around to straightening up my phone contacts. It
was sad to have to remove Mike's contact info. I thought about him and his
strong voice we used to hear over the mike at conventions and how he was
always there at state convention. So I just wanted to let you know he isn't
forgotten.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name

1 Thessalonians 5:11

11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact
you are doing.

Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it!