[NFBWATLK] Washington Seminar

mjc59 at comcast.net mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 20:29:17 UTC 2018

Would you like to attend the 2019 NFB Washington Seminar, where we meet with our senators and congresspeople to gain support for our national legislation? It’s a fun, high energy week with over 500 of our Federation colleagues blanketing Congress.

The dates are January 28-31. We will need to fly to Washington DC on Sunday, January 27 and we can fly home the evening of January 31. The NFB of Washington will be able to provide partial grants to those wishing to attend. The National Association of Blind Students also has some partial grants available to help blind students attend.

If you would like to attend the NFB Washington Seminar please contact me by November 30.

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net
206-604-5507