[NFBWATlk] Members At Large Chapter Meeting this Thursday 8/8/19

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:23:49 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Join us this Thursday night, August 8th at 8:00pm for our monthly meeting!

It has been a couple of months since we chatted! Please join us on
Thursday evening, August 8th at 8:00pm to find out what has been going
on. We will have a chance to catch up with eachother and hear about
the National Convention in Las Vegas. Did you hear about the
grasshoppers arriving the day after the convention ended? Who has a
story to share?  Did anyone go to a new division meeting? Make new
friends? Have an experience that left an impression? Come and join the
chat so we can all share!
Call: 605-468-8004
Access number: 8 4 9 2 4 6#
7:45pm the phone lines open so people have a chance to meet and talk a
bit before the meeting begins
8:00pm Meeting begins We will hear from our National President and
state president, either in person or via a recording
8:30pm We will share our experiences. Nikki Palm and her family went
to the National Convention for the first time. Jennelle Landgraph is a
National Scholarship Winner and I am looking forward to hearing from
her!

9:00pm we will adjourn for the evening.

If you have any questions or wish to contact me, please do so. Looking
forward to the phone call on Thursday night!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members At Large Chapter
206-854-3025