[NFBWATlk] I'm sorry, you guys!

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Aug 9 08:50:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry, you guys, that I've become a stray when it comes to the Mariners
as of late. After my Jim died, and then Dave Niehaus, I just kind of lost
it.  Some might say it was due to my moving away but not really.  That was
quite a bit of grief for me.

So I posted stuff that's old hat to you guys, but maybe there's someone else
out there who might be hearing this stuff as new news, so I hope it was
okay.

I'm not shocked about Edgar, but I am about the name change of Safeco Field.

There are Mariners fans down here but the name change never came up in our
conversations. Yikes!

Thanks,

Lauren

  Consider the flowers of a garden:  though differing in kind, color, form
and shape, yet, inasmuch as they are refreshed by the waters of one spring,
revived by the breath of one wind, invigorated by the rays of one sun, this
diversity increaseth their charm, and addeth unto their beauty.  ....
'Abdu'l-Baha

Advice from my cats:meow when you feel like it. My audiobook is available on
Audible.com.