[NFBWATlk] Opportunity to meet OTC Administrator candidates

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Aug 22 18:49:31 UTC 2019

Hello Marci,

Thanks for letting us know about this information. I would be really interested to see how this goes, especially since I am a current OTC student, and this decision will really impact all of us. It has to be their ght person suited for the position.

Thanks again!

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://freedomscientific.com/certification> [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>