[NFBWATlk] Looking for some Advice on Apartment- or Studio-Living

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 17:38:54 UTC 2019

Hi Humberto,

Congratulations on getting the job! I am so happy for you and I’m eager to hear about all of your new adventures.

I have CCed Sushil Oswal on this email. Sushil is a blind professor at the University of Washington Tacoma campus And is a member of NFB. He has lived in Tacoma For many years. I think he can be very helpful to you in many ways.

Best of luck and let’s definitely stay in touch,

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone