[NFBWATLK] Bard mobile app

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:31:11 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Trying to determine if this is user error or a problem that is being experienced by other people.

After my iPhone updated, I had to re-enter my login information for the Bard mobile app. I hadn’t done this for so long I had to have my password reset. Not a big deal, reset my password and used one of my common passwords to reactivate my account. This morning, I am being asked to login yet again. I’ve tried every combination I can think of for my password. I am 90% certain that one of those combinations should have worked. But it is still telling me that it can’t login. Has anyone else had this issue? It still could be my issue alone! ;)

Kris Colcock

Sent from my iPhone