[NFBWATLK] Bard mobile app

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 02:32:36 UTC 2019

I haven't had that problem but a couple of times recently I was in the middle of a book and it just stopped working, wouldn't go forward or back. Finally I had to reboot my phone and I just deleted the book and downloaded it through Bookshare. Fortunately it was a book that was available through both. Not sure why it did that. Have you tried rebooting your phone? Maybe that would solve the issue—otherwise, I suggest calling WTBBLIND.    Debby