[NFBWATLK] CFB convention, save the date!

Buna Dahal bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com
Fri Jan 18 06:23:29 UTC 2019

Mary Ellen,

This is Buna Dahal. May I speak to you please? You had given me your phone number, but I can’t find it.
My cellphone is:
(303) 910-6413
My email is:
bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com <mailto:bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com>

If you are, i’m available this evening.

Kind Regards,

Buna

"Make The Impossible, Possible."
Buna Dahal, MS
Disruptor! Keynoter! Philanthropist! Entrepreneur!

bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com <mailto:bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com>
www.dynamicbuna.com <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/>
www.blindcorps.org <http://www.blindcorps.org/>

D. 425.970.3463
C. 303.910.6413
DynamicBuna, Inc. | Blind Corps
"We deliver innovation empowerment through shared vision"