[NFBWATLK] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting Rescheduled to January 26th

Buna Dahal bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com
Fri Jan 18 08:17:42 UTC 2019

Mike,

May I please have your contact information?

My contact is below in the signature block.

Buna

"Make The Impossible, Possible."
Buna Dahal, MS
Disruptor! Keynoter! Philanthropist! Entrepreneur!

bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com <mailto:bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com>
www.dynamicbuna.com <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/>
www.blindcorps.org <http://www.blindcorps.org/>

D. 425.970.3463
C. 303.910.6413
DynamicBuna, Inc. | Blind Corps
"We deliver innovation empowerment through shared vision"