[NFBWATLK] [NFBSea] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting Tomorrow

Mike Mello mike at 1mello.com
Sat Jan 26 01:46:10 UTC 2019

A follow up reminder, if you are planning to participate in the election, this will be the last item on our agenda tomorrow, starting at 11:30 AM. If you would like to run for office, or vote for officers, you need to be a dues paying member of the chapter.
If you have any questions about this please reach out before tomorrow. Thank you.
Mike

Mike Mello
208-301-0565
Sent from my iPhone