[NFBWATlk] NFB of Seattle, summer picnic, welcoming all

Jamal Mazrui jamal at empowermentzone.com
Thu Jul 18 04:46:03 UTC 2019

To clarify the drink situation, soft drinks and beer will be available.
For the latter, we are requesting a contribution of five dollars, but we
do not expect to enforce that.  Some will probably give more, and those
who would like to partake but cannot afford, are also included.

I would like to point out two other aspects that may be worth
commemorating in some way at this event by those so inclined. July 20 is
the 50th anniversary of the moon landing by Apollo 11! On a more
bittersweet note, this gathering may also be one of our last chances to
wish a fond farewell in-person to a dear member of our community who is
relocating out-of-state at the end of this month ....

So, please join us if you can, and spread the word either way!

Cheers,

Jamal

Mobile: (703) 380-3145

P.S.  While not required, an RSVP by email or text to me or Mike Forzano
would be helpful, so we have a better sense of how many are coming.