[NFBWATLK] [NFBSea] Greater Seattle Chapter Hike Next Weekend (Sunday June 9)

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:45:02 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the hike tomorrow. If you're planning to go and
haven't already let me know, please email or text me so that I know
who is going. As a reminder we are meeting at the Mount Baker Transit
Center, Bay 2 at 11:00AM. If taking the light rail, you would need to
cross Rainier Ave to get to the transit center. Another option is bus
8 which stops in the transit center at bay 2 where we are meeting.

Mike