[NFBWATLK] Accessible appliances

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 19:28:35 UTC 2019

Hi Philip,

It’s not always easy to figure these things out for ourselves. Part of the purpose of this list is to help each other with tips for adapting things in our environment. Judy and Les have some good suggestions. I don’t know that anyone is manufacturing braille overlays for ranges so DIY is probably the way to go. If there’s a certain configuration that you’re trying to figure out accessibility for let us know and others may have helpful suggestions.

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone