[NFBWATLK] Renting a car as a blind Washingtonian

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:51:01 UTC 2019

I have rented cars from Enterprise with being the Blind person renting the
car.
But, the do want the driver of the car to be 25.

When looking, I have found that most places want the driver to be the
renter and want them to be 25.

You might see if any of the Car Dealerships near you do rentals, you might
find different rules. I know here in Vancouver that the Toyota dealership
does rentals.

Beth  Greenberg