[NFBWATLK] FW: Aira Friends & Family Promo- March Madness

Mike Mello mikemello at google.com
Fri Mar 22 18:00:26 UTC 2019

Hi, I thought the following from AIRA could be interesting to some folks on
this list.

-Mike

*Subject:* Aira Friends & Family Promo- March Madness

Dear Friends & Family of Aira,

As you know, Aira’s employees love working at Aira. Now’s your chance to
find out what we’re all about. Aira is running a promo called March
Madness, their best deal yet – and your opportunity to get in on the fun as
a Friend and Family of Aira. Feel free to forward this to your own network.

In celebration of our three million-minute milestone, we’re running a
promotion where you can get three months of Aira absolutely free. This is
an exclusive offer for new users, and Friends & Family of Aira (that’s
you!). Sign up for the Intro Plan today, pay for the first month, and we’ll
cover the cost of the next three consecutive months.

That’s $29 for four months of on-demand access to our certified agents.

To sign up using this promo, call our toll free number at 1-800-835-1934
and make sure you mention “March Madness”. But you better be quick, we’re
only running this offer until March 31, 2019! This offer is only valid if
you have a free Aira account and have never paid for a monthly plan before.

Do you know anyone else who has been waiting for an offer like this? Feel
free to share this email with them! And while you’re at it, click here to
learn about Aira in just 25 seconds
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTWpoo6BVrn2pOFreWQGGw/videos>.

You know what they say: good things come in threes. Don’t take our word for
it; sign up today to experience those three free Aira months for yourself.

Ready? 1, 2, 3… GO!

Cheers,

*The Aira Team*

[image: divider line]