[NFBWATLK] Home Opener for the Mariners!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 02:44:03 UTC 2019

Thanks! A little minor setback today, his blood pressure got pretty low when they got him up to walk, so back to bed he went. They lowered the amount of his pain meds too, thinking that might be the problem. I'm sure hoping that it's not something else, but Craig brother who is a doctor was here a little while ago, and agreed with the nurses' assessment. So hopefully this is bringing back his blood pressure. But no problem, he's in good hands. I like his nurses this time, they seem lots more interested in his care. I do think, (and this is probably true of most hospitals) that they have too many patients for the amount of staff. The only grumpy person so far was the lady who brought our trays up tonight. All she wanted to do was put the food down and get out. But as Craig said, Oh well, we won't have to see her in the morning. LOL.    Warmly,    Debby