[NFBWATlk] NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:30:34 UTC 2019

Sorry for the late notice. It is for a good reason however! We are now
using our new platform for our monthly meetings! Join us Thursday
night, November 14 for our monthly meeting. We will open the lines at
7:45pm, but the meeting does not actually start until 8:00pm.

We will be hearing from Danielle Miller, Director of the Washington
Talking Book and Braille Library. We will also have a recap of our
state convention. Be sure to bring your ideas to share about our
convention. We want to know what we did well and what we can do better
next year!

This is our first meeting on the Zoom platform, so don’t be surprised
if we have a few quirks along the way. Come explore this new platform
with us!

As always, if you have any questions, contact me. I look forward to
hearing from all of you on Thursday night!

Kris Colcock
Topic: NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting
Time: Nov 14, 2019 07:45 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Second Thu, until May 14, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
        Nov 14, 2019 07:30 PM
        Dec 12, 2019 07:30 PM
        Jan 9, 2020 07:30 PM
        Feb 13, 2020 07:30 PM
        Mar 12, 2020 07:30 PM
        Apr 9, 2020 07:30 PM
        May 14, 2020 07:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to
your calendar system.
Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/vJ0pdu6hqjkrgcjGbJb7nw-ePAhqdgditg/ics?icsToken=62dc7ea61719b111c87e79ceafd8d93387e41a875aea4613641480a8786a65ba

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/194179421?pwd=eUtuUHJVU3I4akkvS3dzUDJZcmN2UT09