[NFBWATlk] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 05:18:07 UTC 2019

Hi All,

The Greater Seattle chapter will meet this Saturday, September 21 from
10:00AM-12:00PM at City University of Seattle, 521 Wall Street. This
month we will hear from Dion Graham, ADA coordinator for King County
Metro. He will update us on recent happenings at Metro, and there will
be plenty of time to ask questions and give feedback on your
experience riding buses in Seattle. We will also discuss our upcoming
state convention, hear about a recent skydiving adventure that several
of our chapter members took part in, and listen to the presidential
release. This is a meeting you won't want to miss!

Lunch after the meeting will be at Rocco's pizza, 2228 2nd Ave.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Mike Forzano, President
NFB Greater Seattle Chapter