[NFBWATlk] HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 23:04:28 UTC 2020

Jenelle,

Thank you for highlighting your blog. I appreciated reading it and how things were said. Embraces are very different these days!

Here is wishing everyone a happy new year! 2021 shall be a new and fruitful year!

Kriscolcock

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock