[NFBWATlk] Chapter Meeting

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:55:15 UTC 2020

The National Federation of the Blind of Clallam County will be meeting on February 1, 2020.  We will be having a special presentation on how to keep track and keep in order medications.  Reading and keeping track of prescriptions can be difficult without the right tools.  We will demonstrate a variety of techniques for accomplishing this.  So we look forward to seeing you at our meeting.  We meet at the Big Elk Restaurant at 1:00 until 2:30.  The Big Elk is on E Washington in Sequim.  Most of us come at 12:30 for lunch.  See you there.

Denise Mackenstadt
206-419-9555
cane.travel at gmail.com