[NFBWATlk] Again, what is the meeting tally tonight on the Rookie Roundup?

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:41:54 UTC 2020

The registration number was 7251! Very exciting! And did you hear who was going to be addressing the convention on Friday?

Nikki Palm is going to give a summary of the rookie round up at our meeting Thursday night in case anybody missed it.

Kris Colcock

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock