[NFBWATlk] Washington state caucus Friday morning

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:45:27 UTC 2020

Hello Judy and all,

The only email that has been sent out regarding a Washington Caucus
with a Zoom link was sent out today. The meeting was generated
recently and the information sent out today to avoid information
getting lost in the flurry of emails surrounding the convention.

Theeasiest way to join the meeting is to follow the zoom link or use
the one tap link if you have a smart phone. I will repaste the
information below for ease of connecting to the meeting.

Looking forward to gathering tomorrow morning at 8am PST!!!

Kris Colcock
1st VP NFB of Washington
President, Members at Large Chapter
206-854-3025

Topic: Washington Caucus
Time: Jul 17, 2020 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88998043878?pwd=QU4yblhkTEN6WEhBdnlVYUJEaWViZz09

Meeting ID: 889 9804 3878
Password: 656231
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88998043878#,,,,0#,,656231# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)