[NFBWATlk] Pre Authorized Contribution Plan

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:03:10 UTC 2020

Scott has not sung the PAC plan song this year so we could not sing along.  This is the last day of convention.  What an awesome agenda.  I was riveted the whole day yesterday.  I know some of you have been to the PAC “Table”.  Please give it try today if you have not already done so.  The form is available at nfb.org/pac <http://nfb.org/pac>.  The phone number is at 1-877-632-2722.  Some one will contact you to get all of your financial information.  If you have any questions or concerns call or text me at 206-419-9555 or email cane.travel at gmail.com <mailto:cane.travel at gmail.com>.  Have a good day.

Denise Mackenstadt