[NFBWATlk] NFB of Washington Scholarships Question

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 30 03:12:24 UTC 2020

 Howdy folks,

This is Humberto here with a question here regarding the NFBW website. When I go to www.nfbw.org/  and look for the NFB of Washington scholarships, I'm only seeing the 2019 scholarship program, and not the 2020. Is there a link to that somewhere either on that site or anywhere else? I'm trying to apply. Thanks much for any assistance!

Sincerely,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME