[NFBWATlk] Career Mentoring.FW: [NFB-Career-Mentors] Calling all mentors!

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:51:19 UTC 2020

Hi, All,

The NFB has a career mentoring program that people can sign up for if they would like to give assistance to blind individuals of transition age.

Although Washington is not yet a state with a program, mentors are welcome from anywhere.

Now, NFB has partnered with the Pearson corporate mentoring program, also known in education circles, see e-mail below.

To sign up for the NFB career mentoring program, go to

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/career-mentoring

The e-mail below gives you instructions if you wish to be part of the NFB/Pearson program.

Judy