[NFBWATlk] Questions regarding your state convention, please read below.

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Oct 20 22:02:06 UTC 2020

Hello, I have but just one question which will help me determine whether I wish to pay the $10 and virtually attend. Yes this convention being captioned so that I have a shot of figuring out what's going on? If this is the case, then I will certainly get busy end get the appropriate paperwork filed if not sadly I must forgo the Washington convention.

Maurice Mines, Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.