[NFBWATlk] Reminder of NFBW Members at Large Chapter Meeting on Thursday, April 8th

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:14:45 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful Spring weather. With this
wonderful weather, people are getting outside more and walking, hiking
or gardening. Fitness and Health is something we don’t always
prioritize in life. This month, we will be talking about these topics
and our own Chad Lewis will guide us through some simple, yet
effective exercises we can do at home no matter our fitness level.

Also, remember that the person who is able to state the NFB pledge
clearly from memory will have their name added to a drawing for a
dozen homemade cookies of their choice. We also encourage you to bring
your favorite tip for making life easier for you. Short, simple and
able to be shared within one or two statements.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large Chapter Meeting
Time: Thursday, April 8th at 8:00pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
If you are joining us via your smart phone, use the One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

If you are using a land line, Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you
Thursday night!

Kris Colcock
President, NFB of WA Members at Large
206-854-3025