[NFBWATlk] Canadian Federation of the Blind convention; we welcome you!

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Apr 23 23:18:56 UTC 2021

All of you are most cordially invited to attend the Canadian Federation of
the Blind convention being held virtually on Friday, April 30 and Saturday,
May 1, with our AGM on Sunday, May 2.

Find the link to our convention page, as well as the Facebook event link at
the end of this message.

The convention page mentions a $10 registration fee, but please do not let
that deter you.  Anyone is welcome to attend without charge.  Zoom links
will be posted on our convention page.  For the fullest experience, please
register, but write "scholarship requested" in the notes page and you will
be fully registered without charge.

If you've ever wondered what the blind of Canada are talking about and
working to improve, this convention is the place to go to meet people who
are making a difference.

We hope to see as many of our American NFB family there as possible.

https://www.cfb.ca/save-the-date-2021-cfb-national-convention-choices-and-go
als-april-30th-may-2nd-2021

FB event link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/378157113451378/?acontext=%7B%22event_action
_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22surface%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22creat
e_dialog%22%7D]%7D
<https://www.facebook.com/events/378157113451378/?acontext=%7B%22event_actio
n_history%22%3A%5b%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22surface%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22cr
eate_dialog%22%7D%5d%7D&onload_action=online_event_upsell_dialog>
&onload_action=online_event_upsell_dialog