[NFBWATlk] Washington Seminar Informational Meetings

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:41:32 UTC 2021

Hello All!

If you were able to attend the Presidential Release last night, you
know that we are a week away from the Great Gathering In for
Washington Seminar. We are putting on the finishing touches of making
appointments, reviewing Fact Sheets and preparing to talk with our
Representatives. If you are interested in Speaking but have yet to
talk with me via email, please send me a note at:

Kris at colcock.com
206-854-3025

If you were not able to attend any of the national training sessions
and have questions come to a 4:30pm meeting with John Pare who is
offering to answer questions and go over the fact sheets. We will use
the same link to have our affiliate meeting / training on Thursday
evening at 7:30pm. Please attend at least one of these meetings as
important information will be given out.

Below is the Zoom invite

Also, here is the link to get to the Fact sheets and Washington Seminar Agenda
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar

Topic: NFBW Washington Seminar Training
Time: Thursday, February 4 at 4:30pm and 7:30pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82403885199?pwd=dkhueGtGNVlDSVVUQklnanFFSk5XUT09

Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82403885199#,,,,*170158# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
  Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158