[NFBWATlk] Please remind me of the start time tomorrow morning?

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 01:02:23 UTC 2021

I hope I did not miss it, but I do not have a list of which Congress people we are meeting with at which time and on which days. Also is there a list of which of us is responsible for talking with which of the Congress people?
I would feel more comfortable if I knew at what time I am expected to present. I had volunteered to speak on the medical device access issue but I am assuming that there may be other people in the group that will speak on that topic based on the district they live in and the district that the Congress person represents.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone