[NFBWATlk] Update for Blind Seniors Group - Please share widely!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:24:58 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Due to a scheduling conflict, we are going to change the time of the
Senior Blind group meeting on Saturday February 27. Originally we had
the meeting scheduled for 10am. We are going to change the time to
12pm.

What do we want to accomplish at this meeting?
Offer a place for senior citizens, their families and their friends to
meet and greet. Losing vision can be frustrating and if you have never
known a blind person, you might not know what to expect or how to
adapt.
We also want to talk about what you would like to see in a Seminar for
Blind Seniors. Right now, we have the 27th of March reserved for a
Blind Senior’s Seminar. It is going to be the first for the affiliate
so you will get to help in the design of the agenda.
Finally, let’s set up a monthly day and time to meet up. By having a
set day and time others can join us and our group of friends can grow!

Below is the Zoom information for the meeting. If you have any
questions, shoot me an email or give me a call!

Topic: NFBW Senior Blind Meet Up
Time: Feb 27, 2021 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961

Also, you want to save the date of March 27th! That is going to be the
date of the Blind Senior Seminar and here is the link for that:

Topic: Seminar Series - Senior Seminar
Time: March 27, 2021 at 10:00am – 1pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87691518396?pwd=QzBOUmZST1AyVXFUOVl1MmVXbHlzdz09

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87691518396#,,,,*630640# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640