[NFBWATlk] Heads up for the Members at Large Chapter Meeting on January 14, 2021

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:40:19 UTC 2021

Welcome to 2021! A fresh new year is ahead of us. I hope you all have
ha a healthy and fun Holiday Season! We meet on the second Thursday of
the month at 8PM.  We do send out reminders every month, however if
you put the meeting dates and times into a calendar, you won’t miss a
single one!

In the month of January we have a very important issue we address each
year. That is the election of our chapter board. The positions that
are up for election are:
President – currently held by Kris Colcock
Vice President – currently held by Nikki Palm
Secretary – currently held by Judy Jones
Treasurer – currently held by Chris Jones
Board Member- currently held by Betty Fitspatrick
 To vote on issues or run for a Board position, you must have paid
your yearly dues of $5 and be in good standing with the organization.
To pay dues, simply send $5 by check or money order to NFBW, PO Box
2516, Seattle, WA 98111. You can also send payments via Paypal to
payments at nfbw.org. When sending in a Paypal payment, be sure to put in
the notes that this is a payment of dues for the Members At Large
Chapter.

Below is the information for joining us on Zoom. If you have any
questions, concerns  or ideas for guest speakers / subjects for our
meeting wee would love to hear them!

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Jan 14, 2021 08:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Second Thu,
        Jan 14, 2021 08:00 PM
        Feb 11, 2021 08:00 PM
        Mar 11, 2021 08:00 PM
        Apr 8, 2021 08:00 PM
        May 13, 2021 08:00 PM
        Jun 10, 2021 08:00 PM
        Jul 8, 2021 08:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502