[NFBWATlk] Therapy Services

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 19:05:25 UTC 2021

Jenelle,

I echo all the others on this list in congratulating you on a well deserved and hard won goal of opening your therapy business. The scholarship committee, and as far as I’m concerned all other Federationists of course,  are proud of you, and ecstatic about this news. I hope your counselling services get off to a great start, and that you have tremendous success.

/s/

Bennett Prows