[NFBWATlk] Lauren Merryfield Celebration of Life

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 20 18:19:34 UTC 2021

As many of you may already know, my sister, Lauren Merryfield, died on May
31, after battling cancer and other health conditions. In the midst of
mourning her loss and feeling grateful for her no longer being in pain, we
want to invite you to celebrate her life with us. The service is tentatively
to occur on Sunday, June 27, 2021, at 1:00 Pacific Time on Zoom. Updated
information will be posted on her Caring Bridge site at
www.caringbridge.com/visit/laurenmerryfield. We welcome all of you to attend
and to invite others whose contact information we may not have.

The current plan is not to have a time of reminiscing at that service, due
to Zoom concerns. If we could have gathered in person, she would have wanted
that to happen. We hope to find opportunities for doing so for those who
want to. We treasure hearing from all who are reaching out to us during this
time of deep sadness.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Barbara and Brad Loos