[NFBWATlk] Rooky Round Up Tomorrow Evening

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 19:15:42 UTC 2021

Hi Listers,

I want to make sure that those who haven’t attended a NFB national convention before, or for those who just want to get ramped up for the 2021 festivities, feel free to join us tomorrow afternoon-evening at 5:30 p.m.Pacific,  For the rooky Round up. Here’s what an earlier post announced:

: Rookie Roundup
President Riccobono and Board of Directors Chairperson Pam Allen preview convention activities and provide a historical perspective of the organization and how it grew into the leading voice in the blindness field. If you are new to the NFB, come learn a little more about our dynamic organization and the extended family that could become your own. Join us Tuesday, June 29, from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. eastern. Connect via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/99605070015. We cannot wait to welcome you!

The information about one tap mobile phone access can be found on our web site at nfb.org. Look for 2021 convention. The entire week long agenda is there as well.

Stay cool friends, because the convention will be hot!!!

/s/

Bennett